Open Position: Account Manager
As an Account Manager for Quexor Group, you will be working as an independent consultant. Your primary responsibility will be consulting and advising clients about campaign requirements and marketing objectives, formulating strategies, writing sales and product materials, articles and social media posts, analyzing, interpreting and presenting results, delivering ideas and final products to clients for review. You will conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. You must have superb writing skills, and be able to juggle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines. In your role as Account Manager you will often work with senior level business executives to help communicate their products’ key value propositions. You must have excellent project management and communication skills, and be prepared to work in other marketing capacities when needed.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our clients’ products in the market.
- Sales enablement – communicate product value propositions and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our clients’ products. This includes but is not limited to case studies, position papers, presentations, product bulletins, corporate brochures, award submissions, and white papers.
- Market intelligence – provide expertise on the telecom OSS/BSS market, how operators buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our clients’ competition and how to position solutions to outperform others.
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand.
- Program and project management – manage various marketing programs and project manage initiatives end to end, and provide reports and project analysis to internal and external stakeholders.
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience in telecom OSS/BSS highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business or marketing
- Ability to work from home, and have the dedication and professionalism to complete projects on time, and with the highest degree of quality
- Very strong written communication skills (writing samples required)
- Self-starter who can work well independently
- Willing to travel (occasionally)
- Excellent people skills to interact with clients, colleagues and third parties
- Experience in Public Relations and Event Planning also helpful but not required.
For more information or to submit your resume, email