As a Product Marketing Manager for Quexor Group, you will be working as an independent consultant. Your primary responsibility will be working with multiple clients to create product and corporate related outbound marketing materials. You will craft the messaging and positioning, and you'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. You must have superb writing skills, and be able to juggle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will often work with senior level business executives, helping communicate their products’ key value propositions. You must have excellent project management and communication skills, and be prepared to work in other marketing capacities when needed.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Client products in the market.
- Sales enablement – communicate product value propositions and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our Clients’ products. This includes but is not limited to case studies, position papers, presentations, product bulletins, corporate brochures, award submissions, and white papers.
- Market intelligence – provide expertise on the telecom OSS/BSS market, how operators buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our Clients’ competition and how to position solutions to outperform others.
- Be able to work with various technical teams to identify key go-to-market messages and communicate them effectively.
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand.
- Program and Project Management –manage various marketing programs and project manage initiatives end to end, and provide reports and project analysis to internal and external stakeholders.
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience in telecom OSS/BSS highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business or marketing
- Ability to work from home, and have the dedication and professionalism to complete projects on time, and with the highest degree of quality
- Very strong written communication skills (writing samples required)
- Self-starter who can work well independently
- Willing to travel (occasionally)
- Excellent people skills to interact with Clients, colleagues and third parties
- Experience in Public Relations and Event Planning also helpful but not required.
For more information or to submit a resume, email firstname.lastname@example.org